· Bachelor degree in any field.
· 8-10 years of working in Commercial Real Estate field and Tenant Coordinating experience is required.
· Have experience in Retail or Shopping Center.
· Ability to learn and understand technical systems related to tenants
· Proven leadership and managerial skill, analytical and strategic thinking skills
· Ability to have a “Can-Do” attitude and excellent guest service skills
· Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to create and improve cooperation
· Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete the projects and be detail oriented
· Commercial awareness and Customer service oriented approach
· Able to work under high pressure
· Computer literacy ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint )
· Good command of English