· Responsible for day & night shift monitoring of Safety & Security for the centre, property, staff and visitors; plan, execute, develop implementation strategy, action plans, procedure, threat assessments, analysis risk and security audits.
· Responsible for the performance of the on-site supervisor and staff of the outsourced security service providers of the Centre.
· Ensure that all the building safety & security systems are operational properly.
· Developing and implementing rules, guidelines and routines for all clients working in the shopping centre.
· Ensuring that the company’s standards and rules in the field of are fulfilled: fire prevention, intrusion alarm, access control, video surveillance, safety systems.
· Monitor internal and external incidents and accidents, providing rapid response, investigation and reporting of all emergencies in the Centre. Managing the incidents and investigations and cooperating with the State authorities.
· Conduct internal safety and security audits, prepare and hold evacuation drills, firefighting equipment testing in order to ensure highest level of safety in the premises.
· Conduct inspections of the tenants’ premises and all common premises (technical, service areas, storages etc.) and ensure that the violations of the fire safety and security are eliminated.
· Budget responsible for security services and provision means to ensure safety and security of the Centre.
· Ensure that all reports from outsourced companies are executed and sent in appropriate manner and according to agreed timeframes, and the information provided is correct.
· Develop and/or update and implement Operations guidelines, standards and procedures in accordance with the company’s standards and legislation.