1. Spend 500 THB in a single receipt at any participating stores at Megabangna, will receive 1 smile point.
2. Present the VAT receipt dated on the same day of purchase at the Redemption Counter on Level 1 located either nearby Big C Extra or Mega FoodWalk on Mon – Sun from 10.00 – 22.00 hrs. or at Smart Kids Zone on Sat – Sun from 10.00 – 22.00 hrs.
3. Non-Vat Receipt is not eligible to participate in the rewards program.
It is an exclusive Megabangna Privileges rewards program for our shoppers who shop at any participating stores at Megabangna Shopping Centre. The reward program allows members to collect the smile points and redeem points for premiums, discount coupon, cash voucher or any privileges from the participating stores.
A : Every spending of 500 THB per a single receipt at any participating outlets/stores/shops/services at Megabangna via cash ,cash voucher, debit card or credit card is eligible to participate in the rewards program.
B : However, following transaction including but not limited to cash out from ATM or Bank, payment of utilities bill, purchasing of fund/LTF/RMF, purchasing of all kind of insurances, payment on pre-paid services or membership, purchasing of gift vouchers and payment on any fine or service fees, could not earn smile rewards.
VAT Receipt from these following stores - 7-ELEVEN, B-Quik, Wizard Auto Care and D-Prep School including those shops which don’t have VAT Receipt, could not participate in the program.
Limit of total purchase within 100,000 THB/MEMBER/DAY
To earn the smile points, members must present the VAT receipt at the aforementioned redemption counter on the same day purchase.
The Smile Points of Mega Smile Rewards program will last for 2 consecutive years from the day of purchasing. The smile points will be expired as following details
• Points earn between 1 Jan – 31 Mar, the points will be expired by 31 Mar in the next 2 years
• Points earn between 1 Apr – 30 Jun, the points will be expired by 30 Jun in the next 2 years
• Points earn between 1 Jul – 30 Sep, the points will be expired by 30 Sep in the next 2 years
• Points earn between 1 Oct – 31 Dec, the points will be expired by 31 Dec in the next 2 years
• The smile points earned before 15th May 2019, will be expired within 30th June 2021
Can, only inform the registered mobile number to our staff at the redemption counter.
It is for data security and fraudulency prevention. Therefore for the first time of earning smile points, you will be requested to present your national ID card for self-identification. Your data will be kept confidentially.
You could redeem your Smile Points for premiums, Cash Voucher or Discount Code which you could spend at the participating outlets/stores/shops at Megabangna or until stock lasts or indicate otherwise.
Your Smile Points could not be transferred, trade with any other accounts or exchange for cash.
After redeeming the smile points for rewards, premiums, cash voucher or any privileges indicated in the program, you could not cancel the transaction.