What are Cookies
Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers and/or devices that can later be read by the server - like a memory for a web page.
This means the Company automatically collect and process the following information about your visit:
- (a.) the internet domain and IP address from where you access the website;
- (b.) the type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website;
- (c.) the date and time you access the website;
- (d.) if you link to the website from another website, the address of that website will be recorded; and
- (e.) the pages you enter, visit and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
The Company use the following type of cookies as follows;
(a.) Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these Cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These Cookies do not store any personally identifiable information
(b.) Analytic Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these Cookies, we will not measure, evaluate and develop our site.
Please note that Cookies on the website are managed by providers of external websites like web traffic analysis services. You should refer to Cookie and Privacy Policies for information about how they may use your information.