It is necessary for the Company to utilise certain types of cookies in order to enable operations of the Websites. Some types of cookies are used to improve the Websites’ performance and user experience.
Necessary cookies are used to:
- Remember topics you are interested in
- Remember the time used
User cookies are used to:
- Remember your login details
- Ensure protection when you login into the system
- Ensure continuation of the Websites
- Support the Live Chat service
Operational cookies are used to:
- Improve performance of the Websites
- Improve services provided to users
Target cookies are used to:
- Allow you to share and like contents on the Websites
- Send information to other websites to facilitate management of advertisements in according to the needs of those websites
Cookies are used to improve services provided to you such as:
- Enable certain services, including payments and subscription, which cannot be processed without cookies
- Enable the Websites to remember your devices which saves you from having to give the same inputs multiple times
- Remember your browsing history on the Websites and whether you have revisited the pages
- Record numbers of visitors to the Websites in order to make the Websites easy to use and help the Company ensure quick performance of the Websites
- Analyse data to help the Company understand your usage of the Websites and help the Company further develop the Websites
If you wish to delete the cookies on your computer, you can study how to do so from the browser service provider’s instructions by clicking on the word “Help” on your browser menu.
In addition, you can learn more about cookies, including how to delete or control cookies, at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking on the word “Help” on your browser menu.